Jack Frost Antifreeze and Summer Coolant
Jack Frost Antifreeze and summer coolant (concentrate) is a high quality 98% containing Monoethylene Glycol based antifreeze with anticorrosion additives formulated to meet the requirements of modern cooling systems of passenger cars, commercial vehicles, agricultural and off-highway equipment.
Jack Frost Antifreeze protects cooling systems by reducing the temperature at which the coolant freezes and raises temperature at which the coolant boils thus safeguards against coolant boil-over.
Another added benefit of the high quality antifreeze concentrate is corrosion and water pump cavitation protection.
Jack Frost protects freezing up to -35°C.
Directions for Use:
- Drain and flush cooling systems with water
- Check hoses and connections, replace if necessary
- Refill with pre-mixed Jack Frost Antifreeze
- Demineralised water is recommended
- Repeat treatment annually
- Do not mix brands of antifreeze