Molyslip – Carb Spray
Carb spray is a powerful agent for cleaning gums, varnishes and carbon deposits from linkages, automatic chokes, PVC valves and jets without dismantling.
Fuel economy is improved and engine life extended.
Directions for use:
- Engine should be at operating temperature
- Clamp or disconnect fuel line near carburetor fuel inlet
- Run engine until float chamber is empty (engine stalls)
- Fill float chamber via inlet or vent pipe at top of carb and allow to stand for 20 minutes
- Reconnect fuel supply and start engine (engine will run rough until carb is clear)
- Drive vehicle for 10km before making final carb adjustments if necessary
- To clean venturis, chokes, jets and to decoke head, simply spray directly into carb throat with engine at fast idle for 2 minutes
Precaution: Extremely Flammable: Pressurized Container:
Protect from sunlight and do expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C
Keep away from heat/ sparks/ flames/ hot surfaces – no smoking.
Do not spray onto an open flame or other ignition sources.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
100% by mass of the contents are flammable
Harmful in contact with skin
Harmful if inhaled
Causes skin and eye irritation