Valve Ease Lubricant and Cleaner
WM Penn Valve Ease lubricant and cleaner is a fuel additive, containing special additives to clean gum and sludge from valves, pistons, rings and carburetors. Also incorporated are electrically pulverised colloidal graphite to lubricate hot spots, valve stems, piston rings and walls.
Valve Ease can be used in leaded and unleaded petrol engines as well as Diesel Engines.
Benefits of Valve Ease:
- Removes sticky deposits from valves, pistons, rings and carburetors
- Contains colloidal graphite to lubricate hot spots on valve stems piston rings and walls
- Due to cleaner running Engines Valve Ease provides for improved fuel consumption and smoother running engines
Methods of Application:
- Add a bottle to the petrol or diesel every time you fill the tank
- One 200ml bottle of Fuchs Wm Penn Valve Ease treats 75 litres of fuel (375 : 1)
- Hard to free valves can be treated through the carburetor